+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 20
05-31-2012, 04:15 AM #1
TAG Motorsports: Project "BlackCat" in the flesh...
It is very rare to find a Modified Jaguar... Sure, we have seen photos of them on the internet, but hardly ever do we see them in the streets. TAG Motorsports set out on a mission to modify a 2012 Jaguar XJ Supercharged into a menacing beast that could terrorize the streets of California. We came up with a game plan and that was quite simple: use 2 of the best tuners in the market to transform this beast.
After phone calls to STARTECH (the Jaguar/Land Rover devision of BRABUS) and HRE Wheels, it was just a matter of time before we knew….this was going to be good. For us the goal was high-end refinement for a unique luxury sedan.
The choice of a Jaguar might seem like a rare one, and we love that. The flat roofline that tapers off in the rear into a shape that approaches that of a fastback gives Jaguar a unique feature among luxury sedans that immediately catches the eye. The STARTECH designers have developed complementing body components that make the XJ even more unique. All aerodynamic-enhancement components are manufactured in OEM quality.
The face of the four-door car receives some added profile with the STARTECH front attachment that is mounted to the production bumper. The design with generously dimensioned air inlets lends the XJ a sportier appearance while its sophisticated shape reduces lift on the front axle. LED daytime running lights integrated into the side air inlets optimize active safety in traffic.
From the sides the British luxury sedan captivates with the STARTECH element for the front fenders. Its integrated air outlets lend the Jaguar XJ a sportier outfit. Design elements for the rocker panels attach ahead of the rear wheel arches and complement the fender elements.
An innovative STARTECH upgrade is also applied to the rear. The new rear apron features an integrated diffuser and two integrated design panels with striking STARTECH looks. They are combined with two STARTECH stainless-steel rear mufflers. A subtle rear spoiler lip on the trunk lid creates an optimal aerodynamic balance.
To finish of the black cat, a set of 21" HRE 93L in a gloss black finish and wrapped in 21" Pirelli PZero Nero's. This really set the car off as a truly blacked out look, gave this car a "get out of my way" look which intimidates anyone staring down at it.
-21" HRE P93L Wheels Wrapped in Pirelli Tires
-STARTECH Front Apron with Integrated LED's
-STARTECH Front Fender Elements
-STARTECH Side Skirt Elements
-STARTECH Rear Skirt with Integrated Exhaust Tips in Matte Black
-STARTECH Decklid Spoiler
-STARTECH Illuminated Door Stills
-OEM Grills & Accents in Gloss Black
For inquiries on Startech parts, please contact us at email@example.com
On to the photos!
Authorized Dealer For: Project KAHN, HRE, ADV.1, TechArt, Novitec, Brabus, STARTECH, Overfinch, AC Schnitzer, Modulare Wheels, Mansory, Quicksilver Exhausts, MOTUL, RENNTech, WALD, Vossen, Milltek Exhausts, Tubi, AWE Tuning, BBS, Brembo, Remus, Eisenmann, KW Suspension, H&R, Pirelli, Michelin, Falken & more....
"Southern California's Premier Aftermarket Tuning Facility"
05-31-2012, 04:41 AM #2
im a big fan of the new jags, so im all for seeing some mods on them....... but when you combine black car and over-processed images it makes it kinda hard to appreciate the body mods.... any regular pics?"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
05-31-2012, 05:18 AM #3
05-31-2012, 05:31 AM #4
Now that is a Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag. God save the Queen...There are only four sports: bullfighting, motor racing, mountaineering, and troll hunting; all the rest are merely games.
05-31-2012, 07:11 PM #5
06-01-2012, 06:36 AM #6
Gorgeous!2013 Ferrari 458 Spyder
2013 Nissan GT-R
2011 Ferrari F458 Coupe (Sold)
2011 BMW M3 Conv (Sold)
2008 Porshce GT3 (Sold)
Speed is life...Altitude is life insurance.
06-01-2012, 10:36 PM #7
PM me pricing for rear spoiler!www.F1Photography.net
2011 Audi S4 Titanium Meteor Gray/Black GIAC Tuned
06-02-2012, 01:35 PM #8
Great looking Jag!
06-03-2012, 01:03 AM #9
06-03-2012, 10:29 PM #10TAG MOTORSPORTS
Authorized dealer for: HRE, TechArt, Novitec, Brabus, Carlsson, AC Schnitzer, Cargraphic, Modulare Wheels, Hartge, MACarbon, Mansory, Quicksilver Exhausts, RENNTech, WALD, Vossen, Milltek Exhausts, Tubi, Champion Motorsport, AWE, RSS, BBS, Brembo, Hamman, Remus, Eisenmann, KW, H&R, Pirelli, Michelin, Dunlop, Goodyear, Falken, Continental and more....