+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
11-18-2011, 01:29 PM #1
Importing a 1968 car from EUROPE to USA
I have a classic back in Poland. It's mint and ready. I have no use for that there, as I'm not planning on moving back.
What kind of costs am I looking at in importing it to USA? Anyone did that? What kind of paperwork/standards are necessary?
11-21-2011, 04:59 PM #2
11-21-2011, 05:31 PM #3
1. It's a pre smog vehicle, so that helps.
2. You need to file the proper paperwork with your DMV. At some point the vehicle was registered in the US, so they should be able to pull up the last records.
3. Do you have a US pink slip?
4. Once it gets here, you will have to pass an inspection.
5. I would say you're looking at shipping, registration, taxes, inspection fees, misc fees.... Should be between 2k-3k.