+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
09-13-2012, 12:16 AM #1
Detailing Wrapped Cars
What is the best way to keep a wrapped car clean, and in good shape? If its a gloss wrap can you wax it or just wash it normally? If its a matte wrap can you use matte wax or what is the best way to keep it looking like new?
09-13-2012, 10:11 AM #2
Swisswax Opaque products for Matte Satin finish vinyl wraps have been specifically developed (oil free) to ensure that they don’t change the appearance of matt satin paint or vinyl wraps.
1. Wash surface with Swisswax (SV) Opaque Car Bath
2. Prior to wax application the wrap needs to be totally free from oils and dirt. Clean all wrapped surfaces with SV Opaque Pre-cleaner.
3. Spray a 100% cotton micro fibre towel and apply to one panel at a time.
4. Wipe off with a clean 100% cotton towel
5. Apply SV Opaque Wax to one panel at a time, this wax will provide depth without adding a shine
6. Allow to dry for 10 minutes before buffing off and moving to the next section.
7. After the wax has out gassed and set-up, allow 2-3 hours and then buff the surface with a soft 100% cotton micro fibre towel
8. Use Quick Finish Opaque as a quick detailer to remove finger marks and smudges~ Providing unbiased advise that professional and enthusiast detailer’s trust ~ “The Art & Science of Detailing” - TOGWT
10-29-2012, 04:18 AM #3Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012