+ Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 29 of 29
02-27-2012, 10:41 PM #21
Anyone who makes their own, I am willing to buy it!JEEP: The dirtiest of the four-letter words
02-28-2012, 06:29 AM #22Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
02-28-2012, 06:31 AM #23
03-03-2012, 02:16 AM #24
I wish I had some beef jerky right now
Last edited by aowheels; 03-06-2012 at 04:52 AM.
03-05-2012, 05:49 AM #25"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
03-09-2012, 03:46 AM #26Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Mesa, AZ
I just got some Divine Bovine jerky and it definitely is the best I have ever had!
03-09-2012, 04:10 AM #27
It is good right! I'm sorry again.... first thing that came to mind!?!? Forgive Me please
I feel like Ray, from the movie Ghostbusters. When he thought of the Staypuff marshmallow man....
03-09-2012, 04:28 AM #28
Hoping to go get some more 2morrow!JEEP: The dirtiest of the four-letter words
03-09-2012, 06:33 PM #29
the stuff that I love is paper thin, very dry and properly seasoned.
I order mine by the pound from Garrets Brown Bag Jerkey. They ship and I have it sent to my relatives at Christmas as well.