+ Reply to Thread
Results 31 to 37 of 37
05-30-2012, 09:06 AM #31
05-30-2012, 10:33 AM #32
Laughing my ass off at this now!D2FORGED Wheels | Inspired by Excellence. Driven by Passion. Defined by Distinction.
Contact Information: 800 913 3513 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
05-31-2012, 03:01 AM #33
05-31-2012, 03:26 AM #34
[QUOTE=CARTOON;1744802]Im the guy that did the renders, and think Chris should get the '13. Thanks to those that complimented them.
Good renders...can't wait to see more of the 2013. 1st choice = black, white would be close 2nd! Your coupe looks amazing in your sig too! Are you running the ACR splitter?
06-14-2012, 06:26 PM #35
With Vipers in mind I gotta say red!
06-20-2012, 04:50 AM #36
Pics dont work.... but i hope you like your decisionMaserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
06-20-2012, 09:48 PM #37