+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
09-21-2011, 12:12 AM #1
Alpine Dodge Challenger 392
The newly restyled Dodge Challenger has been a favorite amongst car enthusiasts since its rebirth in 2008. Maintaining the classic styling this American muscle car is exceptionally cool in the Limited Edition 392 Series.
Fortunately for us the sound system just isn’t that great even though the upgraded audio is made by Kicker. Here is what we did to it thanks to the support from Alpine Electronics.
* The factory front and rear speakers were replaced with Alpine SPR-60C component 6.5″ and tweeter speakers. The tweeter rings were painted white and were flush mounted in the front door panels.
* 2 Alpine MRX-F30 amplifiers were installed in the trunk to power each set of speakers. These amplifiers total over 600 watts of power.
* 2 Alpine SWR-T12 shallow subwoofers were custom installed in an enclosure in the trunk.
* 2 Alpine MRX-M100 amplifiers were installed to power the subwoofers totaling over 2,000 watts of power.
* The trunk was completely redesigned to showcase the 2 subs and 4 amplifiers. White and blue materials were used to complete the theme of the 392 Series.
* The instrument cluster rings, steering wheel inserts and center console plastics were custom painted blue and white.
* The steering wheels was reupholstered using Lamborghini black leather, blue suede and white stitching.
* Custom hand carved checkered design race floor mats were made.
Ticket Avoidance System:
* We all know how fast this car is and before you know it you are driving way over the speed limit. In order to help the driver from getting speeding tickets we installed the Escort SRX ticket avoidance system. This system offer front and rear radar detection for X, K and KA frequencies while diffusing laser gun readings with 2 front and 1 rear hidden diffuser.
06-04-2012, 12:18 AM #2Junior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
4th order bandpass? looks pretty sweet
06-04-2012, 03:33 PM #3
when will the americans learn how to make nice interiors...You guys did a great job however.Infiniti G37S/MB CLK55/BMW 750i/MB E55/Ducati 750 SS/Lexus GS450H
06-06-2012, 06:48 PM #4Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
is that a tweeter in the console?