+ Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 25 of 25
01-28-2012, 02:10 AM #21Flickr- http://www.flickr.com/photos/skinnyphotography/
01-28-2012, 02:17 AM #22
05-08-2012, 03:49 PM #23Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
Siiick! That Audi is one of my fav cars, and in that color combo damn..... the rear bumper was a bit ugly though but apart from that amazing build!
06-09-2012, 08:28 PM #24
Love everything but the wheels
06-20-2012, 04:52 AM #25
Please change the rims up! Sound install looks amazing!Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."