+ Reply to Thread
Results 31 to 33 of 33
03-03-2013, 12:17 AM #31
My top 5 are the following:
IMO the SR-71 isn't a "combat aircraft" it is just for surveillance.Current cars:
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Wife's Daily)
2012 F150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew (Daily)
2014 Polaris RZR XP1000 (Offroad SxS)
2002 Honda S2000 (Project car)
03-04-2013, 08:08 AM #32
Growing up under the flightline of MacDill, I got tired of seeing F16s. Now that I'm older, I appreciate them much more.
Something about the rigid lines of the F-5E and the L39 really do it for me. Love those planes.
1) F4U Corsair (how unique is this plane?)
2) A-1 Skyraider (not the prettiest, but my grandpa flew one in the Korean war so these planes mystify me when I see them)
3) Mitsubishi Zero (complete sacrifice of armor for agility... had to have been a great plane to fly, just not in combat)
4) Spitfire (so agile and cool looking)
5) Curtiss P-40 Warhawk (durable little fighter)
03-11-2013, 04:58 PM #33
F-14 has always been my favorite since I was young.
But I also love the F-22.