+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
09-29-2011, 09:02 PM #1
Take a virtual tour of AutoSalon Sigen showroom
Take a tour of this amazing showroom, you can even "get into" some of the cars. Brilliant !
AUTO - SALON - SINGEN / virtual tourPhantom Black Vauxhall VXR8
6.2L V8 with Wortec Exhaust
|||LS3-Photography on Facebook|||
Instagram - @LS3Photography
Twitter - @LS3Photography
09-29-2011, 09:27 PM #2
Ummm i did not allow any one to video my garage. cats out of the bag on my collection, I have been trying to stay humble
09-29-2011, 09:46 PM #3
09-29-2011, 10:34 PM #4Banned
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
Holy cow! I want to live there.
I've got a question for everyone that checks out this thread...
Which car in their inventory would you want most?
09-29-2011, 11:04 PM #5
^I dont even know where to begin to answer that question...I absolutely love the Jag C- type in raw aluminum and the Shelby Cobra. I probably would not mind if they gave me the Gemballa. This is pure motivation!
09-30-2011, 01:20 AM #6
Wow that is crazy...amazing pictures and collection...i know what im dreaming of tonight lolMy Car:
2008 Honda Civic R18 NHBP
Parents Cars/Other Cars I have access to:
2012 Porsche Cayenne S
2012 Ford Explorer
2004 Lexus LS430 (Outgoing)
2004 Ford F150
2013 Audi S8 (Incoming)
Avatar by RAWMEAN
09-30-2011, 01:22 AM #7Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
Holy sh#t thats a nice collection.
09-30-2011, 02:00 AM #8
simply amazing..... amazing execution of a genius idea for a showroom website
i think i sat inside the CLK GTR for 5 mins just looking around lol
*BTW* is it just me, or does the footwell carpet inside the veyron seem very dirty?
Last edited by TheRoadWarrior; 09-30-2011 at 02:03 AM."I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra