+ Reply to Thread
Results 41 to 50 of 104
10-24-2012, 12:13 AM #41
i dont think it could be spoken any better
Nice post PetroJEEP: The dirtiest of the four-letter words
10-24-2012, 12:27 AM #42
Always learning...- 1971 El Camino: Blueprint Racing 383 stoker/Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed /3:73 Posi/Bench Seat/Lap Belts/Drum Brakes/Kinda’ Rusty
- 2008 Audi A8 - 2007 4Runner Sport Edition 4WD - 2004 350z Roadster
10-24-2012, 12:36 AM #43
Ridiculous. Even if it was removed/painted/whatever happened... This looks like it's a defected product or worse, a badly design product. It should not shred through like that so easily. I think we need some explanation.http://www.youtube.com/mazzafiveonefour - My YouTube car channel
2002 Honda Civic
1957 Chevy Bel Air Restoration thread, click here: http://www.luxury4play.com/vintage-c...ml#post1988187
10-24-2012, 01:00 AM #44
They also provide wheels directly to many OEM auto manufactuers, which have to meet the highest of safety and durability requirements in order to avoid any potential issues and so that the cars can be sold in every country.
Small boutique manufactures might make some nice pretty designs, but they are not on the same level.... although I agree with Petrosexual, I've been watching HRE for a long time and see the steps theyve taken to bring quality and workmanship to a higher level, I would feel safe betting that HRE is the top of designer forged wheels."I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
10-24-2012, 05:36 AM #45Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
You attempted to change your warranty policies after the fact, you are a liar and a crook. The client didn't have to try and tarnish your image you did that all by yourself. You also claimed it was caused by track use LOL What are the wheels good for then? I am sure you will now claim it was the paint because the first lie didn't work.
10-24-2012, 05:42 AM #46Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
look at these wheels after a 150mph wreck
ferrari-599-gto-crash-singapore-2.jpgbuziness....for the businessman.
10-24-2012, 05:44 AM #47
10-24-2012, 02:30 PM #48
Wow if paint caused that then COR really sucks. Also the change of the warranty terms after the fact sucks.... their response sucks worst of all. No track or competition use? For looks only, what's the point.?
Won't be buying COR.
10-24-2012, 03:36 PM #49
oh boy everyone please take this crap of your cars ! all over corvette forum ! beware any of you COR 360 forged rim owners rims breaking - Corvette Forum Now the mustang guy has Ammo not the only set and i bet not last god knows how many others are or were swept under the rug .
Last edited by JSBZ0X; 10-24-2012 at 03:38 PM.Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?- lol
10-24-2012, 04:10 PM #50
A lobotomized chimp could design a nice looking wheel in CAD, send it to be cut and sell it. The companies that have been in the business for ages with proven success are the ones who not only design something that looks appealing but has been designed by a structural engineer to insure strength. When you play with peoples lives cutting corners = law suits.