+ Reply to Thread
Results 61 to 70 of 86
10-14-2012, 02:11 AM #61
10-14-2012, 02:35 AM #62
10-15-2012, 03:22 AM #63Anyone can cum on a girl's face... it takes skill to make it look artistic.
Per Sixsquared's saying.
10-15-2012, 04:03 AM #64
10-15-2012, 04:23 AM #65
If any other wheel company did the same thing, I bet more members would make a big deal out of it, but ADV has a strong following here, so people just seem to ignore it.
Personally I think ADV are very good at what they do, I'm sure threads like this don't really hurt their biz in any measurable way."I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
10-15-2012, 05:12 AM #66
From a client's point of view
I personally know these guys since they were at 360, I met them when I bought my first ever custom set. Actually my first set was their last order before they left 360. They told me that they were going to launch they own brand and I followed them, now all my cars have ADV.1 wheels on them and now we have even started doing projects together.
All this to say that I know these guys pretty well by now and honestly, first as a client, I have never been treated so well by any other company, these guys bend over backwards to make things happen and always do their best to satisfy their customers. I love tuning cars, it's my passion and these guys are helping me live my passion. These guys know cars, these guys love cars, like all of us in this forum, which is why we are here In The first place, to share a common passion.
At the end of the day, they changed the game in the wheel industry, the products these guys sell are top of the line and I cannot thank them enough for it. If anybody has problems with the company or the products, since things do happen as with any other company or products, I invite them to contact ADV.1 directly and I'm sure they will be well taking care of.
To the person who started this thread, as my man Jordan said, he has cordially invited you to pass by and say hi at their booth at Sema, since they will be apparently in your area. I'm sure he will be more than happy to answer all of your questions and show you all the new models in case you could be interested in a new set.
Guys lets keep loving cars and tuning them, it's all good, one love.
Last edited by DARIES; 10-15-2012 at 05:20 AM.
10-15-2012, 05:13 AM #67
If all companies who embellished and mis-represented stuff (regardless of how minor) got flamed and shat on, there would be riots. This topic sucks.
10-15-2012, 06:44 PM #68
what a waste of a thread
GTFO!"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't."
10-15-2012, 07:05 PM #69Corey Y.
1-866-519-4335 EXT: 2107
10-16-2012, 03:40 AM #70
ADV.1 | Advance One Wheels, Inc.
Retail: wheel inquiry contact Info@wheelsboutique.com