+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 15
07-20-2012, 07:04 PM #1
PUR Wheels World Debut: PROJECT LFA 'REIGNFIRE'
It is with great pleasure that we reveal our latest project to all of you at Luxury4play, please welcome 'Project REIGNFIRE'.
7.20.2012 marks the world debut of this sensational collaboration. The innovation and creativity behind this beautiful car simply stirs our souls. We were tempted every day to show you guys a teaser, but we held off until today. There will be no teasers, no illusive photos, just the raw beauty that is Project REIGNFIRE.
Last edited by PUR Wheels; 07-20-2012 at 09:06 PM.
07-20-2012, 08:42 PM #2
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE that is gorgeous!!
Last edited by dF85; 07-20-2012 at 08:47 PM.Every road is a playground.
07-20-2012, 08:49 PM #3
Damn you guys are just killing it!!
07-20-2012, 08:51 PM #4
Fvcking fantastic.DRINK MORE SCOTCH.
07-20-2012, 08:56 PM #5
07-20-2012, 09:19 PM #6
I think I speak for everyone here when I say we need a video of these wheels in action. This thread is worthless without video. Porn is always better in video, you can't hear the wails and screams in a picture.
Last edited by Autoholic; 07-20-2012 at 09:24 PM.~Joe
"Autoholism is an incurable addiction medicated daily with car porn." ~ FastFords
"Speed doesn't kill, instantaneous stopping does." ~ Jeremy Clarkson
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fvck the prom queen." ~ Sean Connery in The Rock
"I'd just surrendered to mankind's worst, most primitive instinct-subjugating reason and creativity to brute force." ~ Alex Roy [Team Polizei]
07-20-2012, 09:58 PM #7
DAMN. you guys are just KILLIN' it.
Thank you for the new wallpaper, WOOT!!!
07-20-2012, 11:31 PM #8
Looks good to me, my spoiler is up!
07-20-2012, 11:42 PM #9
O....M....G...."I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
07-21-2012, 12:35 AM #10Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Long Island, NY
reallly really like this setup. other aftermarket wheels ive seen on lfa's I preferred stock but this one I definitely like. nice job