+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
06-03-2012, 01:07 PM #1
Dodge Viper ACR Hardcore Edition @ Nurburgring LIVE SHOTS
Spotted at GP Strecke, Nurburgring. 2009 Dodge Viper ACR Hardcore Edition with Borla exhaust. The track-spec model features a V10 rated at 600hp and 560 lb-ft of torque, 40 lbs lighter vs. ACR. Sounds great video @ Dodge Viper ACR Hardcore Edition Roars and Rips Up the GP Strecke
06-03-2012, 09:27 PM #2
Beastly!!"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
06-05-2012, 01:50 AM #3
Craziness. Love it.
THanks for sharing!