+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
04-26-2012, 09:04 PM #1
CLK 63 Satin White Series, by DBX full shoot
Diamond Black Exteriors finished up the second CLK black Series they have had the pleasure of wrapping. This one dressed in Satin White with some badge blacking. So the other day we had photo shoot for it and we also had a coupe of E's layin around and decided to bring them along for the ride.
So this is part 1 of our 3 part post
1. The car
Last edited by Kyivk; 04-26-2012 at 09:07 PM.
04-27-2012, 02:41 AM #2
Last edited by Kyivk; 04-27-2012 at 02:47 AM.
04-27-2012, 05:21 AM #3
Alright the best & final part
Part 3 the Vid
Thank you for check this out I hope you enjoyed every thing
Special thanks to:
04-27-2012, 03:22 PM #4
- Wrapped BS was on point
- I have to be honest here, I'm sure old girl is attractive but these photos don't do her justice, I felt like I was looking at a street walking ladyboy in Pattaya. Run them thru a filter, photo shop, do something…Integrity first, Service before self, and Excellence in all we do
04-27-2012, 03:38 PM #5
ahahah i agree... looks like her makeup was done by a clown. word of advice, if you are going to use scantily clad women in your advertising, hire 10s, and post only a the few select best shots.
as for the car... looks sick! how is that white satin wrap to live with on a daily driver?
ive heard rumors that matte white wraps get dirty too easily, like having dirty handprints just from touching the car etc... is this satin version better to live with daily?"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
04-27-2012, 03:41 PM #6
Matte is not easy to work with but Satin is a different story. atin has a semi glos finish so its look matte but has the ease of of cleaning like gloss, its pretty sweet.