+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 30
06-15-2012, 08:58 PM #1
Slammed Audi A4
white Audi A4,
not an R8 or something else exotic but the stance on this car is sick
Vellano VSK 20x9 x4
06-16-2012, 03:35 AM #2
That is a bit to low for my taste but I have to admit that wheel design + finish is sharp. A bit more unique to the polished lip, dark face.Software Engineer, User Experience Architect, Interface Designer, Technical Consultant, Mentor
Instagram, Twitter: @dandigangi
06-16-2012, 04:50 AM #3
Ditto. Little too low, but the wheels look excellent with the car."No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
06-16-2012, 08:39 AM #4
Looks like shit, its too low.
06-16-2012, 09:02 AM #5
lol....its on air ride people! one flick of a switch raises it to normal drive heightRide - 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8
06-16-2012, 06:34 PM #6
Also why is there a "supercharged" badge on an A4?
Wheels look cool though
06-16-2012, 08:25 PM #7
wayyy too low imo
06-16-2012, 08:26 PM #8
and why does it have the supercharged badge on the side if its an A4...?
06-18-2012, 04:48 PM #9
06-20-2012, 05:25 AM #10BMW i8 - Arriving this Fall
Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series - 1 of 8 in Red - clk63.carninja.com
Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - Black on Black on Black
Porsche GT3 - Sold
Mercedes Benz G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."