+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
06-11-2012, 09:20 PM #1
Attention All R8 experts: 2008 Audi R8 question
hey guys, for all you r8 owners and experts out there i have a question that maybe one of you can help me with. As many of you know my family recently purchased a 2008 audi r8. We want to put in an iPod/iphone charger cord that can also sync with the audi navigation plus system. there is no aux or usb plug in the car just a head phone jack in the center console. To my understanding only the 2009 and up r8's offer the aux/usb input?? if this is the case have any r8 owners successfully gotten an iPhone adapter than links to the audi navi plus system? please help! thanksMy Toys:
2008 Audi R8 6-speed Mugello Blue with luxor beige interior with staSis exhaust
2011 BMW E93 M3 DCT vert. Alpine white with fox red interior.
Families toys past and previous
2012 BMW 750i MSport Metallic black on black loaded
2011 Infiniti M56 S 420 HP 417 TQ
2011 BMW E90 335i N55 JB4 Stage 2 AR Design Catless Downpipe SOLD
2004 CLK55 AMG Cabriolet too many upgrades to list Sold
06-13-2012, 01:13 PM #2
Uhm, can you connect it through bluetooth for example? A buddy of mine tried this, but on an S4 of the same year, dunno if this will help you out, but worth a look.
I Am Audi | The Standard for Audi | Articles I Models I Video I Pictures – Retrofit Audi iPod AdapterD2FORGED Wheels | Inspired by Excellence. Driven by Passion. Defined by Distinction.
Contact Information: 800 913 3513 | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
06-20-2012, 04:21 AM #3
Goodluck and congrats on the ride!Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."