+ Reply to Thread
Results 51 to 60 of 139
08-31-2012, 06:34 AM #51
This car is beautiful! Sub'd for all future win
09-01-2012, 12:07 AM #52Boost Is Better
09-04-2012, 04:49 AM #53
back to the OP.... car is HOT... very jealous!"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
09-04-2012, 04:52 AM #54
09-04-2012, 03:09 PM #55
Photos of my visit @ Avance Performance!
The owner's R34!
A Vspec with GT-SS turbos and Vcam system.
My baby from outside
The engine waiting for internal
A little of my parts, the head and old internal.
Wheel fitted, just need to be lowered
And a nice friend for my baby!
09-04-2012, 10:09 PM #56
I really like your R34, definitely one of my favorite cars on the forum. Well done buddy!
Boost Is Better
09-05-2012, 11:00 AM #57
Thank you mate!
I just received news from the Z tune fenders... They re on the way and will arrived around mid-october...
09-05-2012, 12:05 PM #58
I am glad to see you took her to a skyline person. It helps to have someone build a skyline that actually has a passion for the car and drives one themselves and knows the car inside out. Enjoy her and savor every moment you have because building a skyline is like watching your kid grow up.....L4P's Advisor on Pink Tacos and Manual Gearboxes
I got kicked out of the casino in Las Vegas; I didn't cheat, I just misunderstood what the crap table was for
09-05-2012, 07:14 PM #59
Yeah I agree! I can t wait! They will finish build the on next week. After that they have to make supports for the R35 brakes ( i m sure i ll pay a lot again for that lool) refresh underbody (maybe respray in bayside blue), and map ECU.
I hope about 600hp. What do you think?
09-07-2012, 10:19 PM #60
I think it will make 600hp without breaking a sweat. This is another one of those builds on here like the FD RX-7. Do it right one time, the first time! A+
Boost Is Better