+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
08-12-2012, 03:33 AM #1
SAdesign: 3M matte wrap IPL G37 | VOSSEN 1st look ExclusiveINFINITI G37 | SAdesign + Vossen Wheels
You've seen the before pictures of this beautiful Infiniti G37 IPL sitting on a lovely set of Vossen wheels. Well we got her in the shop to give it some SAdesign flavor! We are using 3M's brand new matte orange on this car and giving it some gloss black accents. Next Vossen will be putting a nice set of graphite wheels to showcase their new design. Going to be epic! The Vossen camera crew was at the shop today documenting the entire process. Stay tuned for more pics. Enjoy the teasers!
Stop Dreaming. Start Building.
PM me to discuss your build!
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
08-13-2012, 10:04 PM #2
im not much of a G37 fan, but that is looking excellent"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
08-24-2012, 09:44 PM #3
yes, me either but that wrap is sick
08-29-2012, 03:08 AM #4
Full video of this car from start to finish is coming soon. Stay tuned!! To get notified right away when we release the video, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel here: Vossen Wheels - YouTube We watched this wrap work in person from start to finish and we can tell you with confidence that Superior Auto Design knows what they're doing. They did an excellent job wrapping the car! Very meticulous and detailed work.