+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
05-22-2012, 06:44 PM #1
Not Vintage but definitely a Classic - Ace 19" Convex Wheels w/ Twin Turbo Z32
Last edited by Acealloywheel; 05-24-2012 at 10:20 PM.
05-23-2012, 05:19 PM #2
nice clean Z32.... its a shame so many z32 owners rice their cars out with terrible bodykits.... thankfully this owner kept it looking great, subtle front lip and sideskirt that compliment the body lines very nicely."I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
05-23-2012, 05:33 PM #3
NICE! Great seeing 90's Japanese sports cars nowadays that are still looking fresh!BMW 335 6MT
Check out my portfolio: http://www.behance.net/DanielGonzalez/frame
05-23-2012, 05:42 PM #4
Thats a very clean Z32 glad to see its not all JDMed.2009 LR3
2008 E90 335I
2005 GSXR 600X
Follow my on Instagram @flyingcesar
2008 Infiniti G37S coupe Betty RIP07/19/09
We all know that small cars are good for us. But so is cod liver oil. And jogging- Jeremy Clarkson.
05-24-2012, 04:52 PM #5
Pretty clean, but for my personal taste, those wheels don't look quite "muscular" enough for the car. I guess Volks/Works have been done every way possible, so cool to see something different.
Boost Is Better
05-26-2012, 08:54 PM #6
Very nicely done. Not too much and not too over the top. I like it.
06-06-2012, 06:10 PM #7Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
Thanks for the comments guys! Going to be doing more changes to the car but it will still be kept clean and classy and not over the top like a lot of my fellow Z owners do.
Took the 18" Volk's off for a change, 19" ACE's are on for now, they look good and everyone else seems to like them I do have another set of wheels coming for next year, they just weren't going to be ready for this year and I can't miss out driving it all summer.