+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 22
10-27-2009, 03:32 AM #1
Robin Williams FTMFW!!!
Just got back from seeing Robin Williams in Norfolk. Absolutely hilarious. No cameras or recording allowed, so I have no proof other than the headache and stomach ache from laughing so hard. At 58 and after open heart surgery, he was impeccable. Made fun of people from Virginia Beach and blasted a couple on the front row for showing up late. What a great show! Now I can mark that item off of my Life To Do List.
Robin Williams Tickets and Concert Tour Dates | Robin Williams
10-27-2009, 03:58 AM #2
10-27-2009, 04:10 AM #3
Robin Williams is my favorite Comedian ever. I am so pissed he is not playing in LA.
10-27-2009, 04:12 AM #4www.twitter.com/cyshimmy
GR2KX Survivor - Team Ace of Spades
10-27-2009, 04:17 AM #5
10-27-2009, 04:17 AM #6
10-27-2009, 05:02 AM #7
I guess we can do an L4P trip to NY to see himFounding member: The Unf*ckwithables
10-27-2009, 11:25 AM #8
I want the meet and greet tickets but of course the day he is coming to MI I have a vasectomy scheduled.. No way im goin..craptastic!
10-27-2009, 12:04 PM #9
He's truly hilarious, I think even in his sleep. A friend's mom knows him rather well.
1. "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
2. "The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying, 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'"
3. "I'm a very tolerant man, except when it comes to holding a grudge."
4. "Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself."
5. "Sometimes you've got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It's called fun."
6. "The first time I tried organic wheat bread, I thought I was chewing on roofing material."
7. "When I find out a hotel doesn't have a DSL, it's like 'What? There's no toilet?' Once you get used to high speed you ain't going back."
8. "Carpe per diem - seize the check."
9. "If that man in the PTL is such a healer, why can't he make his wife's hairdo go down?"
10. "Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students."
11. "Every now and then, Rumsfeld will come out and say, 'I don't know where. I don't know when. But something awful's going to happen. Thank you, that's all for today, no further questions.' Well, could you give us a clue? What is this, the Central *Intuitive* Agency now? Are you working with Miss Cleo?"
12. "You have to remember, John Ashcroft is a man who LOST to a dead man in Missouri."
13. "This is brought to you by HBO, which is a subsidiary of Time Warner, also owned by America Online. You've got mail! I hope you don't have stocks."
15. On stage you're free. You can say and do things that if you said and did any place else, you'd be arrested.
16. If it's the Psychic Network, why do they need a phone number?
17. Beer commercials usually have big men, manly men doing manly things.. '"You just killed a small animal. It's time for a light beer." Why not a realistic beer commercial like, "It's five o'clock in the morning. You just pissed on a dumpster. It's Miller time."
18. Death is nature's way of saying, Your table's ready.
19. We're all worms, but I do believe I'm a glowworm.
20. "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."-Ben Cannon.
10-27-2009, 12:08 PM #10
gr8 quotes ben