+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
09-02-2012, 04:11 AM #1
SAdesign: CTSV Black Diamond Edition FORGED MONOBLOCKS *PICS* | 345/25/20
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond EDT | Superior Auto Design
345′s on a Cadillac CTS-V…
Not many people do it and when approached by our customer with the idea we replied, WHY NOT? This is what we are all about! Doing things people only dream of getting done.
We only work with the best of the best in this industry and this was a total team effort with the owners of Strasse Forged. They did a hell of a job working on the offset and spacing to make these fatties fit inside the wheel well of this lowered CTS-V with out any fabrication. No cutting and no tub necessary. Drives perfectly. NO RUB. Speed Bumps No Problem. Lowered on EIBACH springs.
PURE BEAUTY. It was a pleasure to build such a beautiful vehicle. Watching it leave the shop I actually said to myself, WOW!
Enjoy the pics and send me a PM about inquiries for your build! We have the most aggressive pricing for FORGED wheels. PERIOD.
Another Happy Customer | NFL Offensive Tackle
09-02-2012, 02:33 PM #2
That setup is so mean!
09-02-2012, 02:59 PM #32008 CLK63 AMG Black Series
2013 Range Rover Vogue Supercharged
2012 BMW X5M "EXFYVEM"
2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo (The GRV-Mobile)
2007 Range Rover HSE "Project MOB"
Live Fast, Never Take it Slow
09-02-2012, 07:13 PM #4
It looks Great. I saw those pics on your website. Its got a mean sinister look to it.
09-04-2012, 04:44 AM #5
sharp.... that looks great!"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
09-04-2012, 05:35 AM #6
daaaammm!!!Ride - 'Bagged 2008 Dodge Magnum SE
SoCalLX - Where Southern California Car Culture Meets Modern Mopar Muscle
09-06-2012, 11:36 PM #7
love to have a set of these to fit an Escalade! Looks so sick.