+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
05-29-2012, 01:55 AM #1
2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Chases 200 MPH!
05-29-2012, 02:12 AM #2
Its a pretty awesome car. Besides the gtr, it's the best bang for the buck performance wise.Ballin on a budget.
05-29-2012, 04:09 AM #3
^^^True, true…200mph all for about $60KIntegrity first, Service before self, and Excellence in all we do
05-29-2012, 05:56 AM #4
Great vid... I think Motor Trend had something similar about getting to the magical 200 mark... cant find the vid or they haven't released it yet. It was on a preview after a basic/general review of the new shelby
05-29-2012, 07:44 PM #5Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Macomb Twp., MI
Definitely lots of bang-for-buck, but I think "Besides the gtr, it's the best bang for the buck performance wise" can't be determined until its official 'Ring time is released. Right now the ZL1 is holdin' it down at 7:41.27 and rumor has it the Mustang's been there 3-4 times without trumping it. It'll be interesting to see how things pan out.-Jason
06-20-2012, 03:24 AM #6
Hmm never been much of a mustang person... But this makes me respect them a little bit more!Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
06-20-2012, 04:17 AM #7
Man those brake rotors look small for 200 MPH...!