+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 15
05-22-2012, 11:15 PM #1
Makes me want a Viper...
05-22-2012, 11:52 PM #2
Definitely the best looking viper I've ever seen. Got any more pics of it?
05-22-2012, 11:57 PM #3
05-23-2012, 12:22 AM #4Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Macomb Twp., MI
The pic above is a Photoshop based off of this:
05-23-2012, 01:23 AM #5
05-23-2012, 01:33 AM #6Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Cedar Hill, TX
thats a darn good photoshop lol. its a shame we cannot trust our eyes these days...
05-23-2012, 03:26 AM #7
Buy one!http://www.youtube.com/mazzafiveonefour - My YouTube car channel
2002 Honda Civic
1957 Chevy Bel Air Restoration thread, click here: http://www.luxury4play.com/vintage-c...ml#post1988187
05-23-2012, 03:34 AM #8
05-23-2012, 05:08 PM #9
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
05-23-2012, 05:46 PM #10
Are those ADV's on that new viper?2009 LR3
2008 E90 335I
2005 GSXR 600X
Follow my on Instagram @flyingcesar
2008 Infiniti G37S coupe Betty RIP07/19/09
We all know that small cars are good for us. But so is cod liver oil. And jogging- Jeremy Clarkson.