+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thread: Never thought he'd make it out!
08-19-2012, 06:53 PM #1
Never thought he'd make it out!
I saw this video today that had me thinking it might be interesting to see videos of offroad vehicles getting out of situations you never thought they would.
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
08-19-2012, 07:58 PM #2
That seemed completely impossible...“Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
'03 BMW 325i
08-19-2012, 08:53 PM #3
Wow, talk about not giving up.Your best teacher, is your last mistake. -
08-19-2012, 09:30 PM #4Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
i have absolutely no use for one of those but I need it!
that was awesome!
Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves...
08-19-2012, 10:10 PM #5Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
damn that was impressive
08-19-2012, 10:13 PM #6
this was a fun time...
not me, but saw it
JEEP: The dirtiest of the four-letter words
08-20-2012, 04:30 AM #7
He just wanted a car wash man... the worlds most extreme car wash but still.
08-20-2012, 03:30 PM #8
08-23-2012, 06:27 AM #9
08-24-2012, 09:33 PM #10
great vid...it looked like a lost cause and it was funny that the trailer showed up out of nowhere