+ Reply to Thread
Results 71 to 80 of 80
04-11-2012, 12:43 AM #71
Good decision on having Lund do the tune. He did my gt500 and it came out great. Im guessing the shop you are sending it to for the tune if you haven't already is 'power by the hour'. They do fantastic work.Some cars...
^Not a waste of time...
04-11-2012, 12:50 AM #72
That is a NICE truck!."Be yourself for who you are, or be no one at all" - MalibuMafiaV
Maserati 2004 M128 GT - HREs/tint/
BMW 2000 3-series - Supercharged Because race car
04-11-2012, 02:52 AM #73
Last edited by DINOONE; 04-11-2012 at 08:10 PM.Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.-Sophocles
06-09-2012, 10:19 PM #74Junior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
Friend of mine owns a landscaping company and just picked up a new Super Duty with a 6.7 Powerstroke in it. I took a ride with him to the farm where he dumps his grass since I wanted to see the new truck up close. We took a nice cruise through the open roads on the way back and once into the small town, look what the hell is sitting there all alone! I think I was more amazed at the fact that I knew I'd seen this truck on here and have kept up to date on the mods, etc. So weird seeing an exact vehicle online, and then in the flesh. But the truck is just downright nasty. I had enough time for a quick walk around of it and everything is spot on. Definitely the sickest Raptor I've ever laid eyes on. Don't know what you're doing in Michigan, but I hope you're enjoying it!
06-09-2012, 11:11 PM #75
06-10-2012, 03:58 AM #76
Already have a copy???01 F350 7.3
94 T76 supra (sold)
03 F250 (sold)
02 WRX (sold)
06-10-2012, 04:37 AM #77Junior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
Say what you'd like, but I really don't think I'd like the idea of someone driving my vehicle around for personal use when it's being tested or serviced at a dealer or manufacturer. I'm not by any means saying that Ford or any other company abuses their powers/customers vehicles, but something about that just rubs me the wrong way. But then again, what the hell is the chances that someone would spot your vehicle in a whole different state!
Hopefully Ford Racing is taking good care of her (Except the smart one who forgot to shut your fuel door!) and I'm sure you'll be happy with your tuning. Once again, what a machine!
06-10-2012, 07:20 PM #78
06-10-2012, 07:25 PM #79
06-20-2012, 03:42 AM #80
Damn makes me want 1!Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."